LIVINGSTON LODGE No. 192, F. & A. M.
MADISON STATION, MISSISSIPPI

MADISON STATION LODGE No. 192, F. & A. M.
MADISON STATION, MISSISSIPPI
Later known as Madison, Mississippi

CHARTERED: March 18, 1872
DEFUNCT: December 10, 1894

HISTORY

Livingston Lodge No. 192, F&AM was originally chartered in Livingston, Mississippi. Prior to Canton becoming the county seat, Livingston was the county seat of Madison county. Livingston Lodge went defunct in 1866. In 1872 the lodge was revived in a new location, Madison Station. In 1874 the name was changed from Livingston Lodge No. 192 to Madison Station Lodge No. 192. Click on this link to view the information on the lodge when it was located in Livingston, Mississippi.

EVENTS

MEMBERS